Friday, January 9, 2009

That Settles That

Irate Pirate Mika has no idea, Bri. Is leaning toward dumping everyone off +fox and onto here.
Ninja Mom Ace'Kamir says, "HEY"
Without You I'm Tirax says, "Hey?"
Ninja Mom Ace'Kamir says, "MY CHANNEL - LEAVE IT ALONE!!"
Dice says, "??"
Without You I'm Tirax peeers.
Follow me to engineering... Mika says, "TECHNICALLY IT IS MINE YOU WENCH"
Follow me to engineering... Mika says, "IT WAS +JACK BEFORE IT WAS +FOX"
Follow me to engineering... Mika says, "Don't mind us, we are being lulzy"
Dice says, "LADIES: MUD WRESTLE TO DECIDE"
Dice says, "or possibly Jello"
Ninja Mom Ace'Kamir sniffles, don't take my +fox away
Follow me to engineering... Mika didn't say she was, said she was just thinkin' about it. We have not really been Fox and Hound for a long time!
Without You I'm Tirax says, "Hey, you got Aadzrian! (boyfriend stealer!)"
Ninja Mom Ace'Kamir made no move til you two were done and we were doomed.
Without You I'm Tirax says, "WHUTEVAR."
Ninja Mom Ace'Kamir still called you tovarisch.
Ninja Mom Ace'Kamir still said da svidaniya.
Johiadi says, "you all make me feel lonely now..."
Dice says, "This sounds like song lyrics.."
Without You I'm Tirax says, "ALL BY MYSEEEEEELF."
Ninja Mom Ace'Kamir says, "Don't wanna be...all by myyyyyseeeelllf"
Without You I'm Tirax says, "ANYMORE..."
Dice says, "OOOOONE is the loneliest number..."
Follow me to engineering... Mika says, "Actually no, scratch that, +fox should stay"
Without You I'm Tirax says, "ONE... SINGULAR SENSATION..."
Follow me to engineering... Mika says, "where the f** else on this MU do people burst into song"

No comments: